Monday, January 5, 2009

I have no excuse

* I woke up late.



* By that I mean, that instead of the usual 15 mins I allot myself for a shower, getting dressed, hair and make-up - I only had 7 mins to do all of the above.



* My feet were cold and I haven't put away my laundry yet from Saturday's big "Wash Day" So I had to take what I could find.



* Then I couldn't find the shoes I wanted.



* I got dressed in full light, HOWEVER, I was half asleep, so it's almost the same as getting dressed in the dark.


* I really didn't want this to happen again.



All of the above are valid reasons, but not an excuse, why my feet currently look like this. (I realize that the only good excuse would be if I had donated every last fashionable article of clothing I own to a homeless shelter. Alas, that is not the case)


You may want to shield your eyes.



I think I'll hide behind my desk until it's closing time, although I debated with myself as to whether or not I could dash to the bathroom and not been seen.

I don't think I'll risk it.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

What? I can just picture the look on Tyra's face from ANTM when one of the girls looks bad. Shame on you for disappointing Tyra.

Amy said...

ah hem... why do you even own..um...yeah...

It's all good, look around that office, you are still in the top 25% fashionistas.

Kristina P. said...

So funny! Totally something I would do. Except I don't own shoes like that. ;)

And you might have to change your sidebar now, since I know you exist. You've been found out!

Thanks for delurking!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Your cute no matter what girl!

R Allen said...

I did one better than you. I wore my husband's slippers to church. Try hiding those when you're teaching R/S.

Yeah.