Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is there a balloon stuck to my head?

Meet Linda,

She's my cashier every time I shop at Sam's Club.

(I go almost daily to get my diet coke fix)

She always looks like this and has a huge smile on her face.

She buys Aqua net in bulk. (Gets an employee discount I imagine)



I'm thinking of bringing her picture to my hairdresser on Saturday.
I could use a little change.
What do you think? Should I just go for it?

10 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Do it! You could totally rock that look.

And also, you go all the way to Sam's Club for diet coke? Why not just buy it in bulk....?

Kristina P. said...

Really?!?!? That is crazy!

sara said...

Barbaloot - Diet Coke must be consumed from the fountain whenever possible.
Since there's a Sam's Club 1 mile from my work I usually take my lunch time and refill my drink while perusing the free samples.

Samples also taste better while sipping on an $.87 diet coke.

Practice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barrie said...

If you do, you must post before and after pics. Please!

Eliza said...

How'd you get her picture?

With your curly locks, I'd advise not to follow Linda's hair raising example.

Amy said...

Have you read how bad Diet pop is for you? Seriously should break that habit and switch to water or your hair might just end up like that!

Alyson | New England Living said...

That hair is truly epic! It must hurt to sleep on every night. Yeah, so how did you get her pic? Only a true blogger takes those kinds of risks! ;)

nevadanista said...

Linda looks awesome!

I was going to ask why you go all the way into Sam's for a Diet Coke, but I see you've already answered my question.

verifier: drammic

Shawna said...

Best hair ever!

Diet Coke is always best when consumed in Styrofoam cups also.