Thursday, November 13, 2008

You know you have no friends when...

It's 2:00 in the afternoon and you just discover that you've had a mascara smudge under your eyes all day.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

I can't believe you're my sister! How shameful! Did people see you? Maybe you should have gone to the gas station so that a stranger could comment on you.

Tiffany said...

If you'd ever web conference call me when these things happen, well, they just wouldn't happen. I hope you've learned your lesson, missy.

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that! Why didn't someone help you out? The nerve. Hey, I have been meaning to ask you if you ever found your MK products that you bought from me? If not, I was going to send you more of what you ordered. (free of course). Sorry I didn't do that earlier. Let me know,

BENVANA said...

Sara, I would've let you know... but then again, I know how that is too! Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I wish I were as creative/funny/talented as you and could keep a blog, but I have none of that, and in addition, no time either :-( But i enjoy reading yours!!

Coleman Express said...

Yeah, that is a pretty bad one. If I would have seen it when I called you I would have told you. Love you.

Amy said...

Ahh...so you missed me! Ya know I would have had your back on that one!

In their defense, the guys at the office didn't notice. They'd point out a zit without hesitation if they noticed it (trust me).

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

I swear I would have told you!

Shawna said...

LOL! I hate it when that happens. My husband let me go out to dinner with him and my shirt was on wrong side out. Did he tell me??? NO! I would have totally told you.