Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The sky is falling! Again!

I love rain! During the last rain storm I walked outside barefoot and just stood in it. It's so refreshing and lovey to feel those drops. I could just stand outside in a warm rain until I'm completely drenched. Like I said (Pause for dramatic effect), I LOVE RAIN.
Unless...
it starts raining on you while your sitting at your kitchen table eating breakfast. Yep, actually that would be the kind of rain that I don't like. The fact that the master bathroom is directly above my kitchen has to be a coincidence right? Since I have to have a giant hole cut in my ceiling anyway, do you think I should hold out for a small elevator to be built in. That would really be nice for those middle-of-the-night water breaks - and I'm sure the plumber wouldn't charge extra.

Wanna hear a plumbing joke? (If not, skip to the end of this post)

A lawyer in California needed a leak fixed and called the plumber; who after about 45 minutes was done and all cleaned up.
“That will be $75″ said the plumber.
The lawyer objected saying “I’m a lawyer, and I don’t even get that much an hour!
“The plumber responded: “I didn’t either, when I was a lawyer”.

to Recap
Rain Outside = Good Thing
Rain in your kitchen = Bad Thing

3 comments:

Eliza said...

A hole in the celing? Really? When will it be fixed?

vandj said...

Do you want to know the latest news? Check out our blog. Love ya.

Coleman Express said...

So they had to cut a hole...that totally stinks. So it is fixed, you didn't give "the rest of the story"