Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanksgiving favorites

What I'm looking forward to the most for Thanksgiving.


Roasted to perfection - not by me. I have no clue how to cook this beast.

Some of this
A lot of this



Let's be honest, I'll down a few of these




Although I'll bake 'em, I probably won't have any room to eat 'em. Stomach room is a hot commodity and I need to plan it's filling strategically.



Usually not room for this, but an hour or so after the feast I'll be good to go.




This is a necessity




And of course a little excitement






What are you looking forward to?

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm looking forward to ALL of it too! Great pictures! Great new look for the ole blog. I'm most looking forward to being with you and um, pie.

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

I can smell the turkey already! YUM!!!

Tiffany said...

Because the turkeys were already on sale, we cooked and devoured one two days ago, but actually we've been devouring it ever since, and whooooeee. I forgot about the narcoleptic power of tryptophane in turkey. Definitely looking forward to another nap on the bookshelf the most.

Amy said...

Time off work to work on my house (sad, I know)!