I'm really stumped as to why my 100th post didn't excite everyone as it did me. (Only 6 comments...) You guys must be a group of orange haters.
I'm trying not to hold a grudge, although I was tempted to never blog again. Instead I feel it is my duty to continue to talk uselessly about myself in the hopes that my boring life will be shared by everyone who hasn't stopped reading since I talked about eating an orange.
My friend Kami tagged me with a random facts blog and since that's all I talk about anyway, I decided to go for it.
Could you at least try to be excited about this?
1) Do you dream, do you remember your last dream? I had this really weird dream last night. I was being chased through a store because I was trying to win a prize and find something that was hidden. And Jim Carey was there to distract the people chasing me so I could escape. Jim Carey is always there when I need him. Kind of like a warm blanket and a cup of cocoa on a cold day. Anyone wanna watch the Mask with me? I'll bring the cocoa!
2)Give me the names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why? Only 3? I usually have 3 new things every day. Right now, I seriously dislike Walgreens (because they're coupon Nazis and dumb), I'm not a fan of doing the dishes, and I can't stand people who drive in front of me. (Try not to take that personally)
3)What scares you the most and why? Snakes. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't have to be real or even look real and I'll freak out. Wooden, plastic, rubber... get it away from me.
4)The hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Unfortunately I'm still doing it. Darn Young Women's calling. In my opinion it's worse than childbirth (not that I've ever experienced that) since it just goes on and on with no end in sight. I just have to keep reminding myself "This too shall pass."
5)Tell me about your first kiss. None of your beeswax. (Hello! My dad reads this!) But thanks for asking.
I've added one for good measure.
6)Embarrassing thing that happened to you yesterday. I wore my shirt inside out and didn't realize it until church was half-way over. Yep. I'm trying to set a good fashion example for these young girls. They're so impressionable and now they really know that inside out is the way to go!



10 comments:
What are you doing in YW? I miss having a normal ward, with a YM/YW. I've lived in our branch for 4 years, and we've got nothing!
Hey! I wore my shirt inside out yesterday too! :)
#3 is snakes for me too!
I'm really jealous that you had a dream about Jim Carrey. I kind of love him.
I can't believe that you gave your girls something to laugh at you. You know your the biggest nerd now. (Do kids still say nerd?)
Hee hee! Well, first I have to tell you that I'm impressed that you go to all that work to eat an orange. I am just as picky as you are... except that I don't like the feeling of peeling the orange to begin with. So, I'll only eat one if I can talk Cody into peeling it for me. Then, I can do the de-stringing myself. Pretty lame, I know. Thanks for the random answers... a little disappointed about the kiss thing... I thought for SURE it was going to be about one of those boys in our childhood Sunday school classes... Daniel... or Peter... something along those lines. JUST teasing! I am starting to worry about you and clothing... first you wear a shirt with holes during a presentation... then you wear your shirt inside out. Maybe the hubbie can inspect you before you go out the door? Giggle! You crack me up kid.
i love this post its great it helps with the homemade goft im going to give you i actully have an idea for it i will need your address to send it to you thanks email it to me tiffanyblau@hotmail.com
(blau will be my married name when i finally get married in september we've been engaged since november)
I'm excited to be your 7th comment so it can beat your 100th post!
Jim Carey is annoying.
* I'm happy to know I am not the only one who dreams about celebrities.
* I also hate snakes.
* I would never want to be the President of anything.
* You seem to have a lot of wardrobe malfunctions.
* I bet your first kiss wasn't as exciting as mine! Ha Ha. j/k
Ummmm, people are just rude to not have commented on your 100th post post. I think you should boycott their blogs :)
So awesome about wearing your shirt inside out!!!
Post a Comment