I had a special delivery today at work.
It's better than Christmas.
I immediately began to think about how I could keep these away from my honey and brainstormed the many places in my house that would be perfect for hiding (by the washer and dryer, with the pots and pans, in one of the spare rooms, in my nightstand, anyplace that has cleaning supplies...).
My hand subconsciously opened one of the packages.
I didn't even know it was doing that. I had no control I promise.
I also was unable to prevent it from taking a cookie and placing it in my mouth.
What was I supposed to do?
Put it back? Yeah right.
But it didn't stop there.
Within 5 mins of my hand opening the box of it's own accord.
This had happened.
And another 2 mins I was down to this.
At this rate, I won't need to find any hiding spot in my house.
PS. I never really believed it when my mom would say I'd get a tummy ache if I ate too many sweets, but I do now.
Mom, my tummy hurts!
Maybe it's the sugar coma begining to take over.
And I'm Back!
15 years ago


9 comments:
If you need a good hiding place, you could try my house. I'll help you out. I'm a good sister like that, so helpful and everything.
Ah! I'm SO jealous. SO JEALOUS. I want some Thin Mints...and some Samoas...and some Tagalogs. I haven't even seen the Girl Scouts in my neighborhood. Wha?
I can't even look at these!!!!
Mmm...those are my favorite kind too! The ones with the peanut butter in them..mmmm...If I were still there that package would be gone!
OH My Gosh! Those are my absolute favorite as well! I bought 5 boxes of cookies this year. 3 of them were the Tagalongs. We went through all three in boxes in like 3 days. However, there were 3 of us that ate them, but I guarantee I probably ate the most. They are too dang addicting! For that reason - they probably wont be in the Celestial Kingdom. You're close with God - make a special request.
heehee, I got my boxes today. Love GS Cookies.
can i request that you bring these to the movie theatre this weekend?!?
That is so AWESOME!!!! It's been years since I've had one of those.
We get ours on Sunday. And we have to start delivering the boxes we sold. Oh joy.
Post a Comment