Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 100th!

This is my 100th post.

It's true.

Go back and count if you don't believe me.

Some people like to celebrate this landmark by doing a fancy giveaway, or maybe talking about how their blog has evolved. Link up some of their favorite posts. I've seen blog make-overs to commemorate the event.

While I contemplated all of these options to reward myself for spending an un-numberable amount of hours sitting at my computer wasting time, I've decided instead to treat this post as I would any other post and talk about nothing special.

Like this orange.


My mid-morning snack.
It takes me around 3 mins to peal an orange.



Then I must immediately wash my hands because I can't stand having orange gunk all over my fingers.


Then I must peal all the little stringy things before starting.


When I break off each piece, I peal off more stringy things.


The perfect bite.


Total time it takes me to eat an orange.
13 mins.

See? I told you I was going to talk about nothing special.
Thanks for celebrating my 100th with me!

9 comments:

nevadanista said...

Woohoo! Let me be the first to congratulate you :) I love all your glorious nothingness and time wasting!

Barbaloot said...

That's how I prep oranges, too!!

Eliza said...

CONGATULATIONS! I love reading all of your posts! Keep 'em coming!

tiffany said...

happy 100th i enjoyed the read

for my 100th post i did a list of 100 things about myself

rychelle said...

happy 100th!

maybe you'll let me buy you lunch this weekend to celebrate......;)

Amy said...

ha ha, happy 100th! I do the same thing right after peeling an orange.

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

I'm a little late in posting I know but I"m a little slow on the blog as you can tell by my infrequent blogging. Your prep time is the exact reason why I don't buy oranges. I hate peeling them and I'm just too impatient. I'd rather have an apple.....or chocolate.

Nicnel said...

I'm exactly the same way with my oranges! I try to get every little scrap of white stuff off. The only think I hate about it is that it's such a waste if the orange tastes gross after all of that hard work! Bummer! Oh, and Happy 100th!

Something Marvellous said...

happy 100th post! Heehee, cute post.