Free advice.
I know, I know... I'm toooooooo generous!
I should start charging people for all the excellent advice I give.
But not you, I love people who read my blog. I'll give you all the free advice I've got.
Here's you advice for today, and the history behind this little tidbit of information.
It started when I looked in the bathroom mirror at work and had this reaction.

I'm not a huge make-up wearer. There, I said it. I'm keeping my girl card so ha!
I do however use a little enhancement for my eyebrows. My only curse from being born blond. I'm not complaining at all about my blond leg or arm hairs. I'll take those any day of the week over dark hair - but I like my eyebrows to be seen from a distance greater than 1 foot away from my face.
So I pencil those babies in with a nice reddish brown pencil (so it matches my hair of course)
Well today, my lovely brows looked like this.

In case you can't tell, I've marked the offending area for you.

Turns out, today I decided to color in the area directly under my eyebrow, instead of my actual eyebrow.
Why? you may ask.
Well the reason is also my wonderful piece of advice to all reading.
Wait until the foggy mirror has cleared before doing your makeup.
You're welcome.


7 comments:
and this is why i never wear makeup! (has my girl card just been revoked?!?)
Yikes:) I never touch my eyebrows---never wax or tweeze or anything. Looks too scary.
I would never do such a thing! Yes, I would.
Its a good thing that you have such great fashion sense, because your make-up skills are definately lacking!
Hijole girl, you are so funny. Bueno, te cuento que despues de que nasca el bebe en julio, tenemos planeados irnos a las Vegas como en Septiembre. Que te parese? Tengo que disfrutar mis ultimos meses aqui, he aprendido ha querer Chile, y el estilo de vida. Jiji. p.s. don't tell jano.
Thank you for the advice. Are we allowed to pass it on? :)
Guess what? You won a copy of PJ Hoover's middle-grade fantasy, THE EMERALD TABLET!! Congrats! Email me at: barrieDOTsummyATgmailDOTcom. :)
Post a Comment