Monday, March 23, 2009

Being Productive

I had a great weekend! I was inspired with my best ever get rich quick idea! Seriously, I'm going to be a millionaire!



I'm planning on selling dirt. That's right. We walk on it everyday and never even realized what a money maker it is.


I'm going to fill grocery bags (since I have tons of those as I still haven't gotten around to going "green" and bringing my reusable bags) with dirt from my parent's backyard. Shhhhh, don't tell them. They have tons of the stuff (literally) and they'll never even notice. Then I'm going to drive it to a desert-y city, like say, Las Vegas, and sell it to all the suckers who don't realize that dirt actually doesn't grow in bags.


It's going to be huge!


In the mean time, I decided to be more self reliant. I'm sure you would've done the same.


What would you have done if you had some wood...




Some seeds...




A ridiculously expensive pile of dirt...



(Oh no! Selling dirt in bags to suckers has already been invented! What am I going to do now!)



Enormous amounts of strength and agility. (And lots and lots of sweating)



And a Saturday with no husband in the house?

Make a garden of course!



My honey decided to almost kill all the boy scouts and take them camping on the mountain behind my house. (So we both had really productive weekends!)
What'd you do this weekend?

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Good luck! I would kill everything on the first day. :(

Eliza said...

I know. I wish I had Mom and Dad's dirt!


I'm still laughing about the boy scouts trip with Alber.

Barbaloot said...

I ran 13 miles---thanks for asking:)

Cool garden. I do not have a green thumb in the least.

rychelle said...

a garden!

i'll be over to take advantage of your hard work in august, ok?!?

;)

tiffany said...

good luck with the gardening my brother in law just started a gardedning blog they love to garden he writes about hi experences and his opinions it is lofercanyongardening.blogspot.com i think it is linked to my blog titeled tracys gardening blog check it out

and my weekend consisted of cleaning and playing with my niece i ended up scratching her knee with my engagment ring i feel horriable even thow she forgave me

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Look at you! You're a gardner!

I photographed a wedding this weekend. I'm still exhausted!

I am LoW said...

Isn't that the truth!! Expensive dirt and yet.... it's everywhere. haha

nevadanista said...

Nevada is such a cursed wasteland! At least they could hike in a beautiful place if they're gonna die doing it (hiking that is).

You are so talented with your made from scratch garden! Good for you :)