Friday, February 27, 2009

It's in my stars.

This is what my horoscope says for today.

You may be required to play a parental role today, whether or not you have any children. Taking care of business at home or following through on a promise to a family member can distract you from responsibilities at work.

I wonder if my child (aka husband) read this before he decided to call me 15 times in an hour.

I'm not even kidding. I'll show you my call records when I get my statement.

COME ON! I'm trying to work here! And by work, I mean, get caught up on everyone's blog!

He called just to give me a play by play of what he was doing.

Oh, and to have me listen to Celine Dion on the radio.

Do you think I could block his number?

Am I the only one who rolls her eyes and hits ignore when her husband calls?

Gosh I am, aren't I?

Stop looking at me like that.

PS. I've decided on the turtle names. Thanks to all for giving me ideas.
I'm going with the last entry by Tiff for Shrek and Fionna. (Since they're both green and all!)
Great ideas people, I knew you would pull through for me!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

At least he still talks to you!

Barbaloot said...

I'm sorry...he called you to listen to a Celine Dion song? Your marriage just went up in the cool scale. Way up.

rychelle said...

Is he having Celine withdrawals, since she left town?

Shrek and Fiona are great turtle names.

nevadanista said...

Great turtle names!


Ummmm, does your husband really like Celine Dion, or was he just thinking of you?

tiffany said...

i wish my fiance would call me that much well maybe not but more then he does

thanks for choosing the names im excited my blog is private if yopu want an invite to it email me at tiffanytaylor2910@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My husband calls me from cabs or as he waits at the airport. He assumes that if he has spare time I also have spare time AT THE EXACT SAME MOMENT. Drives me nuts!

Amy said...

Todd doesn't call that often, but when he does, he is really bad at reading that I don't want to talk to him. Like when I've stopped at the store for something quick on the way home and I'll be home in 5 minutes. So I've resorted to just telling him. he he he...that's what 8 years will do to ya