Friday, February 13, 2009

It's like kissing a stranger

Have you ever taken a big drink out of a water bottle and then realized that it wasn't yours and you actually have no clue how it ended up on your desk?

That didn't happen to me or anything... I was just wondering.

Just out of curiosity though, did you also consider just continuing to drink from that water bottle seeing as you already had and everything and it tastes a lot better than the filtered water you get from the fountain?

Not that I would ever think that...

Um, excuse me a second while I go gargle some mouthwash.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Just wait till you have kids... you'll end up drinking a lot of stuff.

Coleman Express said...

How do you have time to write so much? You are crazy...I love reading your stuff.

Kristina P. said...

I'm sure that would never happen to me either.

Barbaloot said...

Haha! I don't really care about sharing water---unless it's with a small child who hasn't mastered the art of not backwashing. Yuck.

But seriously, my family loves to steal each other's water-we're weird like that. A $20 bill left on the counter is probly safer than a glass of ice water left unattended.

Something Marvellous said...

LOL! I have an issue with sharing a bottled of water or can of something when I don't know who that other person is. I'd probably gag a little bit!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

when are you coming to see me?

BENVANA said...

actually... I truly wouldn't have any trouble doing that. I drink from other people's stuff and it totally doesn't bother me. My husband gets all freaked out and tells me I'm going to catch something (usually the threat isn't a cold, but more like herpes), but so far I'm still healthy. I know it's kinda gross, but I guess I've kissed lots of strangers then... hehehe