That's like taking the Lord's name in vain! I can't belive the nerve of that girl. She should never be in the same sentence of the spectacular Audrey Hepburn. That was just sick and wrong!
I agree with all of your comments on the show.... My friends were wondering why they got Hugh to host... you know he isn't a comedian, But i knew it would be great because he can sing. I think when he was singing and Dancing was the best part.
Didn't you think it was weird during one of the musical numbers when the cast of HS Musical appeared for the last 30 seconds? I agree with you with on the teeny-bopper comment, this is the Oscars, not Teen Choice Awards.
Even though I can't stand Hollywood I do like to watch the Academy awards. This year I didn't even know they were on this Sunday so I totally missed it. I guess my life is still moving forward, no big loss.
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
10 comments:
I completely and UTTERLY agree with your sentiments about Miss Hudgens. I read that this morning and rolled my eyes. Audrey has CLASS my wee one.
I think they invited the High School Musical and Cyrus types to the show to try to get tweens to watch the show. Either way, it's annoying.
How 'bout Marisa Tomei??? Didn't she look FABULOUS!?
I'm SO over Brangelina.
That's like taking the Lord's name in vain! I can't belive the nerve of that girl. She should never be in the same sentence of the spectacular Audrey Hepburn. That was just sick and wrong!
Totally agree with your Hugh assessment and the Indian children. How darling were they?!
Vanessa wishes she could be like Audrey.
I loved Miley's dress. For a 40 year-old! What is she doing?!?!
oh, we should have had an oscar party so we could have dished over all of this live!
maybe next year. ;)
I agree with all of your comments on the show....
My friends were wondering why they got Hugh to host... you know he isn't a comedian, But i knew it would be great because he can sing.
I think when he was singing and Dancing was the best part.
Oh and Brad-gelina SO over!!!
Didn't you think it was weird during one of the musical numbers when the cast of HS Musical appeared for the last 30 seconds? I agree with you with on the teeny-bopper comment, this is the Oscars, not Teen Choice Awards.
AMEN! Let's eat!!!
Even though I can't stand Hollywood I do like to watch the Academy awards. This year I didn't even know they were on this Sunday so I totally missed it.
I guess my life is still moving forward, no big loss.
HA! This is literally the most I've heard about the Oscars :D
Thanks for the update - that little guttersnipe (as Prof. Higgins would say), how dare she!
Post a Comment