Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Planning for Parenthood

I was perusing my local dollar store and stumbled upon this right there in the checkout line.





COME ON! Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds that hilarious!



Let me help you out on this one. On the left we have an easy to use, 99% accurate pregnancy test. Convieniantly located to it's right we have some lubricated latex condoms.


I guess if you're buying dollar store quality condoms, you'll probably need that pregnancy test.

Strategic placement, or painful irony?

11 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha, that's hilarious...

Looking for a prego test were ya?

tiffany said...

we dont know each other i know jason miller i clicked on your blog one day and have been hooked ever since i love the way you blog its great this post is hilarious i have seen a pregncy test at the 00cent store and told my mom i would never buy one from there she laughed

Wendy Christensen said...

Nothing like finding humor in the grocery store!! :) ... SO FUNNY

Sheree Flick Photography said...

hee hee hee! I love Dollar Stores! They try so hard! :)

Alyssa said...

Ha! Seriously, that is pretty interesting. :)

Kristina P. said...

I wasn't kidding when I said that you could get hair dye and pregnancy tests at the Dollar Store! And apparently, they work!!

Barbaloot said...

You left out the asprin...the nine-month after result of using a dollar store condom.

Eliza said...

I've totally used a 99cent store test!

rychelle said...

i've been telling people about this for years! i think it's hillarious!!!

nevadanista said...

The Asprin is for if you have a headache tonight...and don't want to become pregnant. Then there are the kiddie pops for if the Asprin and condoms failed :)

TMink said...

I hear they totally work, would have used one when I needed it but we don't have one around us...yep, due July 5th :) T - Laffin Mink