Note to Self:
Dear Self,
If you would like to look like this
instead of this
(my girlfriends and I lounging around by the pool)
you really need to stop eating entire batches of this
Much love,
Your thunder thighs
And I'm Back!
16 years ago
Note to Self:
Dear Self,
If you would like to look like this
instead of this
(my girlfriends and I lounging around by the pool)
you really need to stop eating entire batches of this
Much love,
Your thunder thighs
Posted by sara at 7:57 AM
7 comments:
I'm glad that you said it was a picture of your girlfriends and not your sisters!
Do you really think that I can't eat cookie dough and still look thin? I mean, I go to the gym and everything. That must count, right?
oh, cookie dough, how i love thee....
(feel free to call me anytime you want to go to disneyland. i'm always up for a road trip!)
;)
OH SARA! Do you really have some of that on hand (Cookie dough)? You can bring me some... that sounds sooooo good. I am on this whole anti-nauseated goal during this pregnancy and the only thing I want in the morning is hashbrowns smothered with cheese and sour cream. Lunch time, all I want is Taco Bell Nachos... and in the afternoon, I'm needing me some sugar... and this dough looks delicious and like it would do me some good. Seriously, I am the one who has to stop eating "for two" when the other one is only the size of a lima bean.
Ack! My EYES!!!
You could just send those entire batches my way. I'd be happy to help you anytime:)
Geez! Why does it have to be this way????!!!!
MmmMmmMMMMmmmmmm, I hear ya sista!!
Post a Comment