Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeling Eggcentric

Happy April 1st!!


April 1st to me means (no jokes here)

- making a mortgage payment

- making an HOA payment

- making an insurance payment

- making a car payment


Hooray!


No seriously, for some reason I'm in a pretty good mood today and I can't figure out why (maybe because general conference is rapidly approaching!).


I even have to go to mutual tonight and I usually dread that more than a women's doctor appt (if you know what I mean).


But not today!


Life is good today!


Happy spring!


Here's the only spring decoration I have in my house - and it's homemade!


Since technically I got the sticks from nature, the eggs from my fridge, and the jar from my sister - it was practically free too! I should probably make a new one every year, but I'm keeping this baby!

Have you ever had to blow eggs? Not fun, these puppies better last me.
PS. Wanna laugh today?
Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
Because he felt crummy.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ha! Love the cheesy cookie joke.

And your eggs look beautiful!

Eliza said...

You're not making me want to blow my eggs. You keep saying how not fun it is. Maybe I'll just keep my branches bare....

rychelle said...

i know why you're looking forward to general conference.
two words.
jammies and tacosalad.
(like how i condensed taco salad into one word?)

nevadanista said...

I love Easter Egg Trees! Saw them first on my mission in Germany. But blowing the yoke out is quite disgusting!!!!

tiffany said...

i love the tree very cute im impressed

Coleman Express said...

You both have egg jars...what about me? I am alway left out of everything!!!

Something Marvellous said...

I have never had to blow eggs before - it looked too hard to try.

Jeanna Hayes said...

Ok, I found your blog, and you are FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! I love you already! Seriously, I hardly ever laugh aloud....but your blog totally made me! I'm a fan :). Oh, and thanks for putting me on your favorite photography blog links - I'm way flattered!
- Jeanna Hayes