After a wonderfully uplifting weekend and feeling incredibly inspired and refreshed, I got nothin' for you.
I'm going to get over my desire to entertain and let you entertain yourselves.
In the spirit of Church Lady.
Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic...
People who have 6 kids already and decide to have another litter of children and add 8 at one time all the while saying they're not completely psycho and accepting money from the government while firing the charity nannies and using student loans to pay for their expenses.
Go.
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


11 comments:
I just don't know what to think about her. I mean---I don't necessarily think the world should be so invested in how many children a woman has....but when our taxes pay for what she does...? It gets confusing
I think that she's completely wacko! Those poor kids are never going to be normal.
Eliza is totally right. My take on this is two things. Instead of having more kids, why don't you do a fabulous job raising the ones you have and give them lots of opportunity and time, make them really smart. Second. I don't care how many babies people have until I'm paying for them. I would so much rather pay for her birth control. Because in the end the kids pay the price.
I was just reading all about her in US Weekly. I am completely fearful those kids will be placed in foster care some day.
Gloria Allred is representing a few of the nannies who helped care for the babies, when they first came home, as they called CPS on her 3 times for neglect. She is horrible.
you know how i feel about this.
she is WACKADOODLE!
(thanks again for an awesome time on saturday. do you realize we spent 13 hours together?!?)
i think she did this for attention she must be lonely i think the goverment should cut her off of welfare and the media should leave her alone so should the charities that have helped her she has said that she is going to school and will be able to take of all 14 kids if she can do that then let her do that now we didnt decide to have 14 kids she and the dr made that choice let the dr help take care of them i hope the kids end up in foster care they will probably have a better life then what they would get with the crazy woman they are with
I really want this to work. Because there are 8 kids at stake. Seems like you'd need a lot of help from friends and family.
Okay...not that I really have anything great to say but that is just wrong and those kids are in for a world of disappointment. What a life for them...I know a lot of people that are wanting to adopt and they should have the opportunity because she obviously is not making the any choices that are going to benefit the kids...it is all about her.
Weird... I don't know what to think. They are her children but she should pay for them. I can't believe a doctor would ever help her do that. I love your flash back to the church lady she always made me laugh... I love stalking your blog. You are very funny and entertaining. Thanks for blogging.
Can't believe you're dissin' Octo Mom like this ;-)
Student loans are the one loan you can't default on and YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IT. So the gov should say that's it with the borrowing, and start paying lady! Additionally, she gets all this disability money because half of her kids have disabilities, which besides being expensive, it is really time consuming and very involved to raise them. Why in the world did she think that she could take on another 8 children???!?!?! She has mental problems
Post a Comment