Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not in Kansas anymore.

Did you hear about the Chihuahua that got swept away in the wind?

Seriously, I'm not kidding, it happened in Michigan. This poor little dog got picked up by the wind and just flew away.


Luckily she was found 1 mile away.


The owner's name is Dorothy.


Why can't I get this out of my head?




Coincidence? I think not.


8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How weird!

Eliza said...

Ooooo a sparkle signature!

Poor dog, and totally from OZ!

Barbaloot said...

I don't think it's a coincidence---but a publicity stunt! I think in a year we'll see a book by this so-called "Dorothy" about her life with her Aunty Ann. Just sayin.

Alyson | New England Living said...

That is funny! Hadn't heard about this one.

rychelle said...

i heard this on mark and mercede's this morning. i thought it was great her name was dorothy too.

did you start your new job yet?

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

hmm..interesting. Love your blog and your signature. How'd you do that?

Coleman Express said...

How did you get that signature in there? Yeah I heard that on the radio...crazy.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. That is SO not funny. That's why when I take Tiki for a walk she's strapped into my backpack. Don't want my little angel to blow away! I'm glad the puppy was ok. (although...that's not a very cute Chihuahua....)