Monday, April 20, 2009

Looking Good!

Ack! I don't even recogonize myself.

Seriously! I went to open up my blog this morning and I thought I had typed in the wrong address.

Whatdayathink?

So forever ago I won a blog makeover by the wonderfully talented April and she just installed it this weekend. Isn't it great!

I feel like a new person. Like now my blog posts have to be AMAZING so they can match the background.

I feel like now I have to go shopping for an entire new wardrobe so that people won't see me in real life and think "wow, she's way cuter online"

I'm definately going to get a haircut so my hair will look just as hot as it does on my cartoon me.

Oh, and don't you love how she made my body absolutely proportionate to how I actually look?

This girl's amazing!

Thanks April!

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She did a great job! She did my current header, and has offered to give me a makeover. I can't wait!

Barbaloot said...

Well, since in my mind you actually are a cartoon-this is perfect:)

rychelle said...

lookin' good!

Amy said...

I'm more amused with cartoon Alber than cartoon Sara.

I love the new site! The polka dots and bright colors are adorable and totally YOU!

tiffany said...

i love it the blog looks amazing

Something Marvellous said...

Wow - looks great! She did a FABULOUS job! Its so bright & happy.

Coleman Express said...

it looks good..nice change

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I love it, but dang i didn't know what it looked like before!! :)

Eliza said...

Super bright and bubbly! Fun and cute.

I am LoW said...

LOVE the new look!!!