Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Veggies anyone?




This is what my thumb looks like.

Not literally of course, but you know what I mean.

I even amaze myself.

Remember this?



And this?



Well...


Now I have this.




And this. (An actual Tomato!)



Fried Green Tomatoes sound delicious right about now!
I'll be sure to invite everyone over as soon as all the other stuff blooms (can you use that word for veggies?)
Yum! Can't wait!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It looks awesome! I would just have a dead garden.

rychelle said...

you are a rockstar!

i can't wait for my invitation to the all you can eat veggie buffet.

Barbaloot said...

Wow--quite impressive! Gardening is not something I'm capable of---but I can appreciate it:)

Eliza said...

That looks so great. Way to go! How's your broccoli? Mine is huge, but just starting to get the broccoli on it .

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

awesome! We are planning on doing that too. We gotta get started or it's gonna be too late. Is that square foot gardening?

nevadanista said...

That's really impressive Sara!!! And inspiring too. I'm kind of thinking about doing one as well - wish we had more space inmour back yard.