So I was watching the news last night,
(doesn't that make me sound mature and involved? I actually never watch the news, but occasionally stumble on it while looking for the next reality program or any entertaining show - no I didn't watch ER last night, but my sister cried while watching - kind of like how I cried when Sanjaya got booted from American Idol)
Anyway, back to the news.
Well technically it was the weather portion. Not really news.
If you have to turn on your TV to find out it's windy, sunny, raining, hot, cold, etc - you probably need to get out more, or at least invest in some windows.
Well the weather guy told me it's windy in Las Vegas.
You don't say? I was wondering why the palm trees are all leaning at a 45 degree angle.
Then he told me that Las Vegas would be under an air quality advisory tomorrow (so like, today if you can't do math in your head).
Ahhhhh! What's that supposed to mean? An air quality advisory?
My first thought was, oh no! I need to remember not to breathe tomorrow.
And then I remembered that I had this.
Whew! Saved by my spare oxygen tank! Good luck to the rest of you trying not to breathe today!
I hope you all have a high air quality weekend!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


6 comments:
How do you have a spare oxygen tank laying around?
What am I gonna do when Utah has air advisories and I have no spare tank?!
That's not really an oxygen tank is it?
Glad I'm getting out of town this weekend. I can breathe easier in AZ!
yesterday started out so GOOD.
NO WIND.
but, by 2:00 it turned to crap.
stupid wind.
(can't wait to see you tomorrow!)
Caution!!! Be sure not to light up when you've got that thing on ;-)
I can honestly say I have never I had one of those things just lying around!
Post a Comment