Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Then we tackled the zoo

Once Eliza joined us in MN, we decided to do what sane people would never do:

Take 4 million children to the zoo.

Luckily we were able to document the joyous day by having the kids climb on every statue that says "Do not climb"







And despite seeing the giraffes



The seals



And trying to lock the kids in their own cage,


Most fun was had by all at the butterfly exhibit when this little guy decided to let us pass him around so all could hold him.




Oh, and when I looked at our brochure to see the name of our new friend. I wasn't surprised to find that our little guy is called a "Common Mormon"
Go figure.
Sophia loved her first trip to the zoo.
She slept through the whole thing.

Kind of like what Eliza wished she could've done.

Sorry Eliza, I'd need a bigger baby Bjorn.

3 comments:

rychelle said...

i'm sorry, but the picture of the young man "riding" the seal looks slightly inappropriate. :/

Eliza said...

Oh my, I'm HUGE!!!

Quists said...

You're not huge Eliza. Fun times to be had by sisters and children! It made me jealous. I miss my sisters. Ya'll are so cute and produce cute kids.