I interrupt the scheduled photo post from this summer to bring you an important message.
Since I returned to work on Monday I have been faced with the very important decision of how my baby will be fed while I am at work. (Ideally I would keep her under my desk and just feed her as needed, but I think people might notice.)
There are only a couple of options out there for feeding infants, since McDonald's has yet to create a dollar baby menu.
We have the very expensive option of:
Considering those cans cost like $30 and a baby can go through 3 a week, this option is kind of not going to work for me and my budget of $0 for baby food.
The other option is this:
Apparently it's supposed to help to have a picture of your child while this vacuum pump squeezes the life out of your chest. I prefer not to hate on my baby so I've debated putting a picture of my honey, since it's essentially his fault.
Or I thought a nice cow picture would do me good since I now know what this feels like.
And I'm Back!
16 years ago





6 comments:
Soooo funny! You should also write about your exercising at work.
"since McDonald's has yet to create a dollar baby menu" - you're crackin' me up!!!
did you get my email? or text? or email?
i'm still available tonight, if you are. where do you want to go????
I have a shirt that says, "Got Milk?" right across the you-know-whats. I wonder if it was meant to be as uncomfortably obvious as it is.
Just down-right: Laughing out loud!!! Literally!
thank you for writing about nursing the way we all want to but can't or won't! i feel like i should be paying you for all the laughs i get from your blog. actually maybe i'll just focus on getting a baby gift out before sophia's not a baby anymore...
that will be my life as well, but think of all the goodness you're giving Soph by giving her breast milk! So, where do you pump at work? Bathroom? Is it really painful or just totally uncomfortable? A girl at work told me her sis-in-law would put on the pump as she drove home from work. I don't know if I believe that! Can you imagine looking at the driver next to your car at a stop light and seeing THAT?!?! I'd die!
Post a Comment