Friday, August 13, 2010

Friends in Minnesota don'cha know

While I was back home I got to see a few old friends from High School. Since I think some of them may occasionally read my blog I'll give them a little face time.



First I met up with Tasha and I failed to get a picture with her. (On purpose actually as she's far too gorgeous I would've looked like a troll next to her.)


I will however plug her photography business as she is an amazing photographer and actually took my engagement pictures a few years back.



You can check her website out here http://www.redbirdhills.com/ and know that you have to book her way in advance because she is one busy bird. Get it? Red Bird Hills... busy bird. He He!


Then I saw my friend Stacy, who is as adorable as always and totally didn't mind when Sophia decided to throw a fit and scream bloody murder during dinner. I actually had to call my mom to come pick her up because I was getting looks from the other diners.



And I got to see one of my best friends Melissa. She's one of the smartest people I know, next to myself of course, and that's probably why she's my friend. She's smart enough to know what an awesome person I am.


She was a natural with Sophia.




And I got to meet her boyfriend ****.





****Since I technically just met him and AJ zoomed in from far away to take this picture of him without his permission, I've decided to withhold his name, although I have no qualms about plastering his face on my blog.


There you have it. My friends.

I know what you're thinking, "This girl must've been a loser in High School because she only has 3 friends"

Quality not Quantity people!

And keep in mind that I haven't lived in MN for like 10 years.

And I don't do the facebook thing.

Plus there were a lot of people out of town.

I swear.


(More grandkid pictures to come, mom. Don't worry)

5 comments:

rychelle said...

do you know what this post is missing? a picture of you singing karaoke!

tasha said...

You are so awesome! I LOVED my time with you, AJ & Sophia!!! (And I'm pretty sure I'm a friend-to-keep in AJ's book... you know, since I shared my chips and all :D)! Can't wait to watch your cute little family grow and change! *hug*

Kristina P. said...

I only had like 1 1/2, so you have one-upped me.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait 'til you come to Utah. Then, you can see your other friend!

Barbaloot said...

It's cool. I only have 2 friends. But hey-why get more when the ones I have are so great? :)

Looks like a fun time.