I would be so happy to see you and your daughter on Toddlers and Tiaras. Don't forget she needs false teeth for when she starts losing them like any normal 4 and 5 year old.
I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
5 comments:
Motherhood seems to suit you, Sara.
I would be so happy to see you and your daughter on Toddlers and Tiaras. Don't forget she needs false teeth for when she starts losing them like any normal 4 and 5 year old.
Ok. She is so cute. I'm glad Millie passed on her dimple.
look how happy she is! so cute.
stinkin' cute. glad to know she inherited her mom's sense of humor. give her a squish for me, will you?
Post a Comment