Thursday, August 26, 2010

A day in the life of...

Miss Sophie!

To give you a better idea of what her day is truly like, we'll be experiencing it through HER EYES!

Ok, I'm awake... I'm awake already! Where is that milk lady?


Ahh, salvation. So close, yet so far.


There she is! Could you help me out with that thing?

Ahhh, yes. That's what I was talking about.


Wait, where'd she go? Do I feel a draft in here?

What's with the face? I don't smell anything.

She's gone again! Oh milk lady, where are you?

Oh yes, could you hurry it up? I feel a slight chill.


Ok, hold the phone. Does this outfit make my thighs look chunky.

Weeeeee! Swinging up.

Bom, bom bom.

Oh I love this thing. Time for my exercise.


Bouncy, bounce, bounce. This is exhausting!



Ahhhhh, I can't keep my eyes open.


zzzzzzzzzzzzz


Woa, what is that?


Oh, milk lady. Enough of those faces. I'm hungry!


Oh yeah. That hits the spot.



They keep trying to get me to roll over, but don't seem to realize I like it on my tummy.






And Repeat!

6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Exercising at such an early age? What an over-achiever:)

Kristina P. said...

This is hilarious. She sure has a good baby life.

Eliza said...

Super Cute! Just wait until she can really talk and tell you about her day, then she won't stop talking...

Anonymous said...

I'm back, and I love it. You made me want to go take a picture of myself to see what my faces look like when I'm entertaining Millie.

BELEN Y BRADLEY said...

eso es lo que me espera en un tiempo mas, cambiar panales y dar leche entre otras cosas jajaja

Sheree Flick Photography said...

You are too funny!