Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nauvoo or bust!

Off we go to Nauvoo, IL. We only had a couple of days so we had to make the most of our time.


This guy's ready!


AJ's quite obviously thrilled for another long car ride.

Wait a sec... what's that I see?


I love to see the...



Nauvoo is definitely a place for brothers...


more brothers...

old stuff...

A quick trip to Carthage...


More old stuff...


The pageant...

And we're done!
That pretty much wraps up our 2 exhausting days there.
On the road again...

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have actually convinced Adam to do a road trip to Missouri next year. After seeing all these road trips on blogs this year, I really want to do one.

Kent and Ashley said...

Was Alber in heaven with all this church history? I can picture his excitement!

Barbaloot said...

Oh-I just love that city!! I lived there for nearly four months and haven't been back. I'm dying to see it again.

Quists said...

Memories light the corner of my mind! (I bet you're too young to remember that song). Wait, so am I. :)