Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Parting Woes

This has been bothering me lately.


No, not my face.



This.
My horrible center part.

(Actual picture I took just now with my phone while sitting in my office “working”)

No matter how hard I try I can’t make it go away.

Even Sophia gives me a look. (Since her hair is way better and all)


I wish I could rock it like SJP, but I’m more a fan of what Blake Lively has going on.



However, when I attempt that, I usually get this big clump-like comb-over that looks like I belong in Southern Utah.



Aside from this…


Any suggestions?

PS. I threw in that last picture since I'm so attractive in it and all.

7 comments:

Kent and Ashley said...

Sara-

Is that a result of pregnancy? I would say you could try straightening your hair but that would take a lot of work and might look worse. Maybe you just put too much gel in the front?!!!

Kristina P. said...

You probably just need to hire a $200 an hour stylist.

Eliza said...

Get a "bump it" and just embrace the poof in front.

Barbaloot said...

I'd love to help you...but I have no clue how. Um, pull it straight back in a pony tail?

BENVANA said...

I have a few quick tips! Having to deal with curly hair my whole life, you start to get creative.... Try making your part just "off" the middle, just so that it is not ALWAYS in the same spot. It gives your hair an extra bounce and it doesn't go as flat and sparse in the same place. Believe it or not, your scalp can get sunburned and the hair in that area is not as good, so try changing it up by a quarter of an inch and it will make a difference. Also, try flipping your hair over when you diffuse it to dry, and it gives it added volume so it doesn't go as flat at the top. You can also try these comb-like hair bands from Goody, kind of 80's but I like them to change things up a little. It gets rid of the part for a little while, while still able to wear your hair curly without having to pull it back in a pony tail. Good luck!

BELEN Y BRADLEY said...

Sara tu bebita es muy linda!!

Anonymous said...

No clue. I have my own hair woes...like it all fell out.

p.s. Sophia's hair looks better! Awesome!