Monday, June 29, 2009

You're off to see the Wizard

Warning: Photo journal entry for my mom.


For anyone who missed the show... (you're still not forgiven)


Here I am as my hot self getting all dolled up and ready.



Here I am as an Ozian.


Don't look now, I'm a scary tree. Seriously, don't look, I think my eyes are half closed and I look like I just sucked on a lemon.

Just because I have a bucket on my head does not mean you can call me bucket head.
And... Here I am in all my glory as Apple Tree #1.
Those other two seriously wish they had my potential. The best part about this getup is the strap holding my headpiece on. Not only is it tight enough to cut off circulation and leave permanent scarring, but it also conveniently hides all 3 of my chins.
Awesome.


I didn't get a good shot of my extras. Here are a few with some random guy. Maybe next year they'll get a starring role like yours truly. It takes great talent to be a tree!


9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, you look awesome! How fun!

Barbaloot said...

Those extras look like they wouldn't have been able to handle the pressure of being Apple Tree #1---good thing they didn't have to step in ever!

Eliza said...

I see a Tony Award in your future.

rychelle said...

i can't wait to dish about all those cast members tomorrow at dinner!

(don't forget we are going to dinner tomorrow!)

Anonymous said...

Way to go. I wish I could've come!

Emily Conkey said...

I love you, Sarita! Thanks for finding me and for the congrats on the baby. He is very cute like you. :) I love these pictures! How did it go? I hope it was a blast! Have a great day!

Amy said...

You'll always be my Glenda the Good Witch :-)

(nobody else understands this comment, but I don't care)

Brings back good memories!

Quists said...

We just got back from vacation, so I got to read 4 of your latest posts! I'm never disappointed!

I didn't realize you had so many different outfit changes/roles... you're so diversified! I'm very impressed. :)

Thanks for the laughs (the previous posts, not the pictures from your play). HA HA!

Nicnel said...

And may I just say that you were the hottest tree (haunted or not) in the whole darn show? Seriously... I had trouble focusing during my spotlighting moments whenever you were on stage.