So one time I had a friend and a little girl in my car and I happened to have a magazine (probably People) in the backseat. The little girl looked at the magazine, pointed to it and said,
"Mommy, look at that lady."
To which my friend turned and looked at the magazine and replied,
"Oh honey, that's not a lady. That's Michael Jackson"
Oh yes, (s)he will be missed for more than his music.
And I'm Back!
15 years ago


7 comments:
best tribute i've read all day! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! THATS GREAT
I totally laughed out loud!!!
Did you know that he died with 400 BILLION dollars debt????
It makes me sad for him. I mean---he fake had a lot, but it seems like such a crummy life, yes?
Still, that is no excuse for him to turn into a woman.
Man. Enough said. Don't you miss the good 'ol days?
I'm so tired of hearing about Michael Jackson already. When he died and I was at the hair salon...as the hair salon continued to talk about it for an hour I was thinking about how I'll always remember where I was when Michael Jackson died. And how glad I am that I don't work in a hair salon.
That picture really speaks volumes.
Post a Comment