Remember when this was like the coolest phone ever?
Wow, it's so thin.
Wow, it even has a camera.
Wow, it looks so cool.
Ohmygosh I really need one.
So I got one. I consider myself always living on the edge of technology. Trendy is my middle name.
The only problem is, I STILL HAVE IT.
And now, it's literally on it's last leg. The battery lasts long enough for a 10 min conversation, or a good 6 hours in idle.
In order to charge it, I have to wiggle the charger a bit because the connection is bad. When I find that magic spot I have to gently set the phone down so as not to disturb the connection and quite often I fail and end up having to start all over.
The phone absolutely holds no sentimental value for me.
I'm just too cheap to get something without the enormous discount a new two-year contract brings.
Now the latest rage is this baby.
I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't mind having one too. I hear the battery even last longer than 10 mins.
Now my only problem is, it's almost too trendy. Like... so in, it's almost out.
I don't want to be a lemming and just follow the crowd. I like to express my individuality. Yes I realize I've probably just contradicted myself, but it's my blog and I'm allowed to say what I want.
So I've been on the lookout for something equally as advanced, but maybe a little lesser known.
My honey's contract is up in 20 days (not like I'm counting or anything) and I've kind of thought I might go with this.


and the IPhone doesn't.
My fingers definitely prefer a full keyboard.
Any suggestions? I have 20 days to make my decision.





9 comments:
From one iPhone user to...a non iPhone user, I say, it's TOTALLY worth it. It's really easy to type on it, and I use it way more than my originally skeptical mind expected. I definitely recommend it.
I have a Sidekick for the very same reason. Full keyboard. I love it.
Sara - I love reading your blog. You crack me up! And I too, still have the painfully slow and always on the verge but just won't die RAZOR. The sad thing is.. my contract is up and I'm just too chicken to advance in technology.
i love reading your blog too i cant help you make up your mind i had a razor and i LOOOOOOOVED it it stoped working after i dropped it for the last time last july im on my 2nd phone after tht now im not a fan of either of the phones i have had since my razor died sorry
my mom still has her razor, and i don't think she'll let it go until it dies.
the new iphone has a full size keyboard, when you flip it to it's side. and the older version (mine) has a full keyboard, just in a smaller size. but, it's still easy to use. if you're nice, i'll let you play around with mine next tuesday. :)
Russell says that the iphone is only worth it if you get the internet. Are you ready for that kind of investment?
I have an iphone, only because my husband got it for me for as a present. I don't like following the herd and the iphone has a HUGE herd. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I would have picked out a Palm Pre...just to be different.
I have no suggestions. All those technological things scare me. I just use my phone to call people. Shocking, no?
I have the blackberry pearl and am not a fan of it. I would, however, like you to get a blackberry so you could join blackberry chat. I love it. It's even faster and more convenient than texting!
Post a Comment