So I parked my car and was walking towards a building where we do trainings for work.
Totally minding my own business.
I always do.
Then this guy on a bike approaches me.
He’s either going to ask for money or directions.
Um, I’m guessing money. Of course I wasn’t judging him by his clothes and personal hygiene or lack thereof.
In my mind I’ve already formed my usual response of “I don’t carry cash.”
Then he says, “I have a car, it’s that red car over there and I just need to get some new spark plugs for it.”
(My mind wasn’t quick enough to ask him why he was on a bike when his car is parked 100 feet away)
I turned to look in the direction he was pointing and asked, “Which car?”
“That red one right there”
Then I glared at him and said,
THAT’S MY CAR!
And walked away.
And I'm Back!
15 years ago


8 comments:
Okay-that's seriously awesome. In a hilarious/ridiculous sort of way.
You should've been like, "Hey, can you pick me up some windshield wiper fluid while you're at it?"
I guess it's a compliment that the homeless dude chose your car?
Should have seen us the other day loading up our extremely full cart of groceries at Walmart (don't get me started on how much I hate that place or how Todd had to BEG me to go there...) when a guy approached us saying he needed just $5 so his family could afford a night at the Motel 6 right there. I looked right at him as I'm loading my cases of beer into my nice truck and said, "sorry, can't spare it".
Todd puts his hand on his knife ready for the guy to hit me.. He he he...I dare ya. Nice squeaky clean white tennis shoes. Get a job dude.
Very, very nice! karma.
Too funny!!!
okay I think it is just me but I think that is creepy. I don't know what I would have done. I would have probably got into my car and drove it to the other side of the block or something thinking the crazy guy might break in and steal it.
Okay I have lived in Vegas too long to think about the bad things first.
Still laughing!!!
You should have heard the story some lady told us when we were leaving our hotel in TX. Boy, she sure laid it on thick!
you should have pressed the panic button on your remote just to see what he would have done when the horn and lights started to go off.
:)
That is hilarious! Great story and very well told. I miss your face.
Post a Comment