Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1st Anniversary take 2

So actually I had planned to make a nice dinner for our anniversary and eat in. Once I was feeling better, this is what I came up with.



On the Menu:
Blackened Salmon
Twice baked potatoe stuffed with sour cream, chives, and bacon
Tomato with cream cheese breaded and fried
Cucumber/Tomato salad
(I'm not much of a photographer, but it was actually really yummy. Especially the tomatoes!)
And of course, year old wedding cake. Yum.
For being a year old it wasn't too bad - except the frosting. Or maybe it was the amount of food coloring it took to get it that color. No wonder people traditionally stick with white.

What a lucky guy huh?

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You did a great job, Sara! Everything looks great.

nevadanista said...

Oh wow! looks delicious - happy anniversary :)

One year down, eternity to go...

rychelle said...

i don't care for fish or tomatoes or bacon, but other than that, it looks devine! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy. Where did you get that tomato recipe? It seems like I've seen it somewhere recently...maybe in a food magazine? It looks awesome. Way to go.

Barbaloot said...

You know---you should put warnings up if you're going to put pictures of yummy food when I'm STARVING at work!! Looks good:)

Something Marvellous said...

ooohh, yummy yummy! Your cake looks like a ladybug!

Eliza said...

When I first looked at the picture I thought, wow that cake looks kinda familiar. Then when I read on and looked closer I realized it was your cake. DUH!

Quists said...

Great work and happy (late) anniversary!

Habs said...

Why don't we ever celebrate our anniversary with yummy food? This coming fall I think we should plan a delicious meal and call each other at a set time and date. Perhaps we could have chili, bread, and a diet coke?

Barrie said...

Happy Anniversary!