So remember how I mentioned that I'm in a community play?
I believe I said that I'm starring in a community play.
Most people think that Dorothy is the star, but that is a common misconception.
It's actually me.
The apple tree.
Apple tree #1 in fact. (My costume is way better than that guy's)
So for those of you who would like to come and support me and my starring role, (and that should be everyone reading this) the play starts next Wednesday June 17th and goes until June 27th at the Summerlin Library Performing Arts Center.
I wouldn't recommend going opening night since we'll still be working out the bugs.
I also would never recommend closing night since by that point we just flat out don't care anymore.
All the proceeds go to charity so your ticket is even tax deductible.
Does it get any better than that? I submit that it does not. (10 points if you know who says that!)
For those of you who may be too far away to come (keep in mind that I consider the entire Continental US close enough to come), you can still buy a ticket. It'd be like donating to a charity.
For those of you who may be too far away to come (keep in mind that I consider the entire Continental US close enough to come), you can still buy a ticket. It'd be like donating to a charity.
AND, to make the deal even sweeter, I'll send you an autographed 8x10 of yours truly.
Maybe this one.
What more could you ask for? You can get at least $1,000,000 for one of those on ebay. Totally worth the $15 investment for a ticket.
You can purchase your ticket or make your donation here.
In case you missed that or the link doesn't work or you don't understand that when the word is pink it means you can click on it and it'll take you to the place to purchase the tickets... (dad) You can go to this website: http://www.rsaf.net/
I'll see you all there!





6 comments:
OH my goodness girlie! So, I was feeling kind of blah... and I thought, "What if Sara has a new post... yep, that'll make me laugh." So, I went on over and clickaroo'd... and bam! You had this one. I like your closing paragraph... "in case you didn't know you can click on the pink... etc... (dad)"... HEE HEE HEE! LOVE IT! It's wonderful that you're in a play! I also loved your "children coming with names like Cabbage Patch Dolls" comment on my blog. SO TRUE! I guess it's Fabio since that's not the case. Thanks for the laughs!
I know that you'll be the BEST Apple Tree #1 ever! Break a limb!
Okay-I feel like I should totally know that quote and I can't figure it out! Please tell!!!
And also, I wish you the best of luck in your apple tree performance. Somehow that library doesn't appear on my mapquest anywhere near Orem, UT :)
Woah! I totally want to come! I'll have to talk to the man and see if we can spare a weekend to drive down there and see you at your finest!
cingrats on the apple tree part the apple tree is the best character in the movie
now remeber back sevral months ago you had left a comment on my blog saying you wanted something home made well i finally mailed it off this morning sorry it took so long it will get there soon i hope you like it
i will be there. i'm not sure what day, but I WILL BE THERE!
Post a Comment