Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer is upon us.

Top 10 things I'm looking forward to this summer.

1. My new diet.


2. A steamy summer romance.


3. Girls Camp: despite how I feel about my calling (please, please, please release me!) I actually am looking forward to Girls Camp next month. It'll probably be disastrous like everything else I embark with these young women, but I'm holding out a small glimmer of hope.


4. Laying out at the pool.

This isn't what my pool looks like, but I can dream right?

5. The community theater production that I'm starring in.

By starring I mean I play the infamous role of Apple Tree #1. I really feel that this production alone is going to launch my healthy career as a famous actress. Then you will all be able to say, "I knew her before she was a multi-billionaire.

6. Enormous amounts of Ice Cream.


7. My house value continuing to drop until I've gone upside down on my mortgage like 80% of the country. Can't wait.


8. Wearing these.


9. Which will lead to an increased number of pedicures.


10. Movies that I'll never admit to liking but I'm dying to see. (Just like all you Twilight haters!)


What are you looking forward to?




7 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Ok, I'll play!

1. Many weekends spent sleeping on my boat with nothing to do all day but nap and float around on my tube.

2. Getting rid of the Vegas house that has become our albatross.

3. My birthday!

4. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, although half the firework shows are cancelled this year!

5. Lake Powell houseboat trip. Beautiful serenity.

6. The weather. Bring on the 100+ degree sunny days- I LOVE them!

Kristina P. said...

Not getting any sleep because I work the swing shift! yay!

Alyssa said...

Time in the water (or just getting sun), harvesting my garden, babysitter Mondays, hot weather, and more. :)

Barbaloot said...

I'm looking forward to participating in your awesome diet. Seriously, when's the BBQ?

Habs said...

I'm looking forward to fountain diet cokes, backyard bbq's, freckles, and a trashy magazine next to the pool!

Barrie said...

Looks like you're in for a fantabulous summer! I'm looking forward to SCWBI writers' conference in LA in August! I've never been before!

nevadanista said...

I'm looking forward to (continuing) a new diet just like yours :D