Monday, December 15, 2008

On the 7th day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me...

A yummy salad for me to eat at work. You can tell he made it for me because he spent so much time cutting the carrots. Now that's L O V E!

I'm actually eating this as I'm typing right now and I almost forgot to capture the goodness so that's why it's almost gone.

The only problem is... the salad smells like FOOT!
I mean like some nasty, didn't wear socks in plastic closed toe shoes STINKY FOOT! It doesn't taste like foot, just smells like it. I have no clue why. The dressing is a nice vinaigrette and it hasn't gone bad, it tastes good. The salad hasn't gone bad, but OOOOOWEEEEE, that is some nasty smell.

I have to grab a forkful and then move the bowl away so I won't smell it. Seriously, smell it. Take a whiff of your computer screen. I'm sure it's potent enough to stay on the screen.

Is it wrong of me to eat something that tastes fine, but smells so horrible.

Don't judge me!

Hmmm, is this the container I keep dirty socks in?

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Too bad you don't have a video link to see my face as I read this.

GROSS!

Anonymous said...

Hey! We got your Christmas card today. Love it! I especially like the sexy hair across your neck.

Noah's blog said...

We got the Christmas card you sent. We moved so our new address is now:
Katriina Maki
8906 Woodhall Crossing North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443