Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On the 10th day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me....


A sparkling clean kitchen!

Ok, I know you're way jealous right now,

but technically my honey didn't clean this, I did...

However, I consider it a huge success that he hasn't messed it up yet.

Baby steps

5 comments:

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Sweet! I wish my kitchen stayed clean for at least an hour after I clean but....it just doesn't. But of course, I have two kids. Speaking of kids...when are yours coming?

Eliza said...

Wow! It's so sparkly! I'm really jealous. Mine looked that good only after you hired some maids to clean it!

Anonymous said...

If you're feeling any more cleaning frenzy, come on over. Finals are destroying the cleanliness of our apt. :)

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

I'm replying to your comment you left on my blog. Since I have still been nursing him, I myself have been on the dairy-free, gluten-free diet and I've lost close to 8 pounds since the middle of October. It's fabulous! Expensive, but fabulous. I almost have him weened now and am a little nervous about going back to the dairy and wheat products. I don't want the weight to come back....mmmm...I sound like Vicky from Biggest Loser

Habs said...

This is so funny. "Baby steps" I'll have to remember that one. I think you married well!