Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the 4th day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me...

Yummy pupusas that he made himself.

Yes that is smoke you see in the pan... Cooking everything on full heat is what my honey does best. Despite having the vent on full blast and all the doors to the house open, we still managed to fill the entire house with smoke. Maybe that is the best part of pupusas - being able to enjoy their smell for days after.
I love that you can totally see some creepy lady on the TV over his shoulder.
The final results. Delicious!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

What is it?

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I have the same question as your sister.

Shawna said...

I love pupusas! I never knew about them until a few years ago. Every day I take Kyle to and from school I see a sign that says pupusas .99 on Wed. I always thought they were fish until one day I googled it. The next day I had to stop in and try them out. YUMMY! You're a lucky girl!

Amy said...

mmmm....where are my papusas?!!