Monday, December 8, 2008

On the 12th day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me.

Date night to see "ICE" at the Riviera. We had front row tickets which was amazing since they were free! Although it was really good, I don't think I would've ever paid $86 a ticket to see it. They had some cool tricks and the best part about sitting in the front row is that you get to see everyone's facial expressions and all the little details. The worst part about sitting in the front was the ice. It's pretty cold and we even got sprayed once.
This was the cool stilt skater who came out right at the begining of the show. We took this picture right before they announced that photo-taking was strickly prohibited. We're so rebelous!
And... my favorite part about this picture is...
The complete stranger who is trying to duck out of the shot! Little does she know, not only did we capture her in the picture, but I've now posted her on the internet!

6 comments:

Habs said...

Ha Ha Ha. I love you.

Amy said...

cute pic!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

You totally brought her home with you!

Anonymous said...

Love it. I can't wait until my true love does something like that...:)

Eliza said...

Fun date night! I'm glad that you are a true blogger and that you have your camera on you at all times!

Quists said...

You crack me up kid! I love it... all.