Monday, September 29, 2008

"E" like Extraordinary "Liza" like Minnelli


*She's the only person I know who will submit a jar of homemade pomegranate jelly to the state fair.

*She looks like me - lucky girl

*She read the Twilight series in less time than it took me, which says a lot for someone with 4 kids

*She makes cute babies

*She likes the same reality shows that I do and will call me to gossip about our favorite players.

*She made her 12 year old put on 5 hours of Pride and Prejudice on a Saturday when all he wanted to do was play video games

*She would be my phone call home if I were ever on Biggest Loser

*She totally just ripped up her carpet because she was sick of cleaning it

*She goes to the gym daily and does water aerobics and yoga (secretly I think she just goes for the free day care and for the chance to get away from babies)

*She laughs at my blog posts, even when they aren't funny - now that's love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Thanks!

P.S. I MIGHT submit my jelly to the COUNTY fair. My 12 year old secretly loved the BEST movie ever! The gym is totally about the daycare. Does it look like I like to work out? Your blog always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face.

You are the best!

Habs said...

I wish Eliza was my older sister. Would you share her with me Sara?

Shawna said...

oh that is so stinking cute! I love the title too.

Wyatt & Tammy said...

Eliza is awesome. Thanks for sharing your sister with our family. She is a great sister-in-law. She is always so thoughful and sweet.