Thursday, September 4, 2008

90210



You know how sometimes you can get lost in a TV program and completely forget all other responsibilities. You get the feeling as your sitting there eating popcorn that you really should be doing something else, something worthwhile with your time. Like maybe reading to expand your extensive knowledge on the migration of birds, or perhaps cleaning your bathroom that you haven't cleaned in oh say, 1 month... And then the program ends and you think to yourself, Wow, that was a waste of time. I didn't even like it. And you realize that you've just spent an hour making fun (in your mind) of the pointless predictable plot (1 point for alliteration) and the ridiculous lines and costumes. Yep, I feel that moment coming, only in the 2 hour season premier version. I'm anticipating it greatly and I know that somehow I will justify my time wasting session enough to tune in again next week. After all summer is over and my free time for working on the solution to end world hunger will have to wait until next year. I mean seriously, even CNN, a respectable source for current news and information says that this new 90210 will be even better than the last.
Is that even possible? Dillan, cover your ears, they didn't mean it!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

It's on tonight right? I can't wait! Did you see America's Next Top Model last night? I'm pretty sure it was new. The girl that got sent home, collapased crying. It was great!

Eliza said...

P.S. I LOVE your new blog look!