Is there a place in heaven for the frustrated Young Women's leader who accidentally on purpose strangles one of the young women she is supposed to love?
Just a hypothetical question to throw out there. Of course I would never even consider such a thing.
Nope.
Never.
Thought never even crossed my mind last night at mutual.
I'm way above those kinds of thoughts.
Well, maybe it was just a quick thought, but I quickly shoved it out of my head by humming my favorite hymn (which coincidentally happens to be the primary song "Hum your favorite hymn") After all, I would never actually want to cause physical harm to one of these girls. Right? Of course not, they're all so angelic and considerate.
La di da, I'm ready for my angel wings any minute because I only have good thoughts towards every single girl in my charge.
Yep, that's me, waiting for translation.
Any day now.
Until next time...unless there isn't a next time because the Big Guy decides I'm so righteous that he needs me in heaven right away. In that case,
Goodbye.
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


3 comments:
Teen age girls drive my incredibly insane too!!!
Oh no. What happened now? Quick feed them some flan!
Wow! You must have had a night like mine at mutual.
Post a Comment