ring ring
E. You watching?
S. Yeah, can you believe those guys?
E. I know, hello!!!! $5,000
S. Seriously, I mean, first is obviously immunity but then the money.
E. Totally.
S. Get back to the sweating and throwing up, this medical stuff is boring.
E. They want to show how sick they are.
S. I know, but this biological age stuff is boring and doesn't have the same effect.
E. Yeah, it's dumb.
S. Did you see that one guy with the spit hanging from his mouth.
E. Yeah, that was gross.
S. They could have at least shown him throwing up, the left over drool hanging down was a little over the top.
E. Seriously disgusting. Oooo, I don't like them.
S. Yeah, I like that one team, with the biggest girl. And the pink team, cuz I like pink.
E. (fake laugh)
S. I can't believe how much they're whining. They're so not even working hard.
E. Yeah I know.
S. I could totally do that.
E. Babies.
S. K, I'm going to eat my icecream now.
E. K, bye.
Ah, the sounds of a new season of Biggest Loser. Thanks Eliza for making it oh so much more entertaining!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago


4 comments:
The only way it could've been better is if you were eating ice cream with me on my couch. I LOVE "watching" this show with you! I didn't have any ice cream, so I just had a big bowl of popcorn. (I don't need to be on that show, I can totally do it on my own!)
Ha ha ha..... That was hilarious! I love this show too!
I'm totally bummed I missed it this week! I have no idea how you can eat icecream during that show! My butt gets on the treadmill.
You should check out the one on TLC about the bariatric treatment center. Makes you never want to eat anything with a calorie again.
I love biggest loser!!! I am happy to report I wasn't eating my ice cream while I watched. I had already finished mine :)
Post a Comment