Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reaching the top of the Hill.

Everyone go over to wish Eliza Happy Birthday Today.

Seriously, go. I'll wait.


Now that you're back, I'll enlighten you as to why Eliza may be the best person ever and why she's lucky to have me for a sister. Wait, I meant me to have her, or something like that.

I dug up a few pictures of her. Since I recently lost my hard drive I didn't have a ton of pictures, but you get the idea.

This is Eliza. She's mostly hot.


Right now she happens to be 18 months pregnant with her 5th kid. But only the 2nd girl, so that's a good thing. We all know how much I feel girls are superior to boys.



And considering her last girl looked like this, I think we'll be in for a treat.




One time, her husband didn't have his glasses on and thought I was her. On a completely different occasion my honey looked at her and thought it was me.
He doesn't wear glasses, he has no excuse.

Eliza's the one on the right.



I actually only put in this picture for Cathy. No clue what she's doing back there.



The baby's crying or I'd keep going.


You get the point right?


Pretty much the best sister ever.


Next to me of couse.


And Martha Stewart.


Not that she's our sister or anything, but I imagine she would be a good sister to have. If only to break out the ex-con jokes over Thanksgiving Dinner.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA.


3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Only 18 months, huh? I hope she has a unicorn!!

rychelle said...

oh, a unicorn would be AWESOME!

Eliza said...

Thank you! That was sweet and funny, just like you. I feel loved and definately 18 months. I'm HUGE!

I almost bought Aud a stuffed unicorn yesterday...