Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do you remember your first day of 2nd grade?



I can't remember my first day of any grade. Not even high school. I remember my first day as a freshman at BYU. Mostly because I had a daily Spanish class, at 7:00am! Back in those days I had to register for my classes over the phone, and it took forever only to tell you that the class was already full and pick another one - so I ended up with that one.

Plus, I figured it wouldn't be too bad because I was so used to going to seminary at 5:00am.
That's my only 1st day I remember.
Lucky for AJ I was able to capture his moment on film.



He'll thank me someday.
I'm sure.


6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Gross-I had a 7am Spanish class, too. Let's blame the early hour as the reason I can't actually speak Spanish..

I remember my first day of 2nd grade. I even remember what I wore. Because I'm a huge nerd and I used to LOVE the first day of school.

rychelle said...

he is seriously so cute!

i know all about early mornings. this girl i know expects me to be at church at 9am this sunday! can you believe it?!? ;)

Eliza said...

Yeah, it does look like a jammy shirt. He's adorable though.

Kent and Ashley said...

AJ is in second grade? How old is he? I thought he was the same age as Trev and Ady. He sure is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

AJ is such a handsome boy. How old are you?!???!! I can't believe you had to register over the phone! :)

Alyson | New England Living said...

He will thank you later! My mom did the same thing, and I love looking back on those photos.

He's adorable!