I've decided that despite the fact that I'm not a photographer, I really enjoy looking a photography websites. I've found a few that I really like and always go back and re-visit to see if they have added anything new. I like to look at the different techniques and editing that these artists do. Here is my list of favorites that I have found by just perusing my friend's blogs.
7 comments:
That's so cool that her dress was made out of yours. She looks darling:)
I love that idea! I sold my wedding dress back.
I am a little disappointed she doesn't have a gerber daisy the size of Texas, on her head.
What a pretty dress! And I love AJ's "Future Missionary" tag.
She is such a smiley little girl. I wish I could kiss her cheeks!
Mama and baby looked beautiful!
I LOVE that her dress was made out of your wedding dress. What a great idea.
How cute!!!! BTW, I love reading your blog.. and I miss you!
Post a Comment