Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The best sight

I stepped out of the bathroom yesterday to this.


I was this close to getting back into my jammies and filling that empty spot on the right.

(sigh)


My favorite part:

This

(Honey's arm resting on AJ)

And This:

(AJ's arm resting on Soph)



One of the best sights I've ever seen.



Next to the Grand Canyon.






And Provo Canyon.



And my nephew Cannon.

*I'm too done with this post to fix that. Pretend he's on a roller coaster.

9 comments:

Barbaloot said...

What a great picture!

rychelle said...

awwww....family!

we need to get together so i can give you your pics. :)

Kristina P. said...

Aren't they precious!

Alyson | New England Living said...

That is so sweet! I love moments like that.

Eliza said...

So sweet. Love it, especially my guy at the end! :)

Kent and Ashley said...

I love this post. Very good indeed.

Alyssa said...

Such a sweet picture!

Noah's blog said...

I bet another favorite part of the picture is that your hubby is reading the book of mormon before bed. :-)

Quists said...

Your little darlin' baby girl is SOOOO cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks. You have a nephew named Cannon? Who would have thunk. So far, I've met one person who named their son Cannon too.