She'll either be a

Or a rock star

She has the hair, and occasionally the bi-polar personality.
Mostly when she's hungry so I'm not sure if that counts.
"Nothing compares 2 U" Sophie!
And I'm Back!
16 years ago
She'll either be a

Or a rock star

She has the hair, and occasionally the bi-polar personality.
Mostly when she's hungry so I'm not sure if that counts.
"Nothing compares 2 U" Sophie!
Posted by sara at 6:40 AM
6 comments:
She can probably even do both! Let's throw in famous lesbian DJ for good measure. Reach for the stars!
i hope she'll accompany me in a soul swelling rendition of nothing compares to you this weekend! it will be epic.
Why not mix---she can fully rock both.
I love that outfit!
I think Sophie is starting to look a lot more like Alber....but a white version!
I say she's Next Top Model material.
Post a Comment