Friday, September 17, 2010

CachetOna

Pronounced Catch-it-tOne-ah


That means "Big Cheeks" in Spanish.





(You say the "o" with an accent, I couldn't make an accent mark so I capitalized)




To emphasize.




We capitalize in English.




Bored Yet?




Just you wait.




Best part coming up.







And Extreme Close Up.





Aren't you glad you waited?



PS. Did you just accidentally kiss your computer screen?



I did!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love big cheek babies! I still have big cheeks. Sob.

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than chubby cheeks!

Eliza said...

So kissable! Audie was just like that, maybe even more. Love it! I hope Coral is exactly the same.

rychelle said...

when do i get to babysit those adorable cheeks???

Tiffany said...

why does she torture me with such cuteness? also, i was thinking... do you still want that birdie mobile, or would you prefer something more useful for upcoming baby stages? i should be emailing you this.

Kent and Ashley said...

I love chubby cheeks and chubby legs. She is beautiful. I can't wait for her to meet me!