Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I have no shame

I thought this was hilarious!





A couple on their matching scooters in the pharmacy drive through!

I had to laugh!

And then try to hide incognito-like and snap their picture for your viewing pleasure.

Then I drove up next to them to drop off my prescription and tried to get a closer shot.

AND THEN THE GUY LOOKED AT ME!

And gave me a pretty bad stink eye.

And kept looking at me as I pretended I hadn't just been holding my camera up pointed in his direction.

So he drove away to smoke.

And she had no clue the paparazzi was after her so I was able to snatch this.


Notice the dog between her legs.

I wonder what kind of mileage they get on those things...



6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I wish I had a scooter so I could go through the drive-through like that! Thanks for being the paparazzi for us on those:)

Kristina P. said...

There are these little old ladies that ride their big bikes with baskets in our work parking lot. They are so cute!

rychelle said...

hmmmmm.....maybe they got those using the cash for clunkers program.

Eliza said...

I once drove my bike with bike trailer attached to the drive thru at the bank. They told me that I couldn't do that and that I needed to come inside.

Its a good thing that the stink eye guy didn't chase you down! I bet his scooter could take you!

Lacey said...

This is hilarious and I can't believe you took pictures.

Habs said...

No Way!!! That is stinkin' hilarious.